Looking to source local? Grain Farmers of Ontario can help.
The Grains Innovation Fund is an initiative that provides funding to companies and organizations for developing new and reformulated Ontario barley, corn, oat, soybean, and what based products that have the potential to expand the market for Ontario grains.
To be eligible a company must demonstrate their project meets at least one of the following criteria:
- Open new markets for Ontario grains or grain residues
- Expand the use of, and demand for, Ontario grains or grain residues
- Promote Ontario grains or grain residues as the best choice
- Identity preserve varieties for novel uses,
- And/or increase the value (premiums) of Ontario grains or grain residues
Apply now! https://buff.ly/2xXbVFI