- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
CFIA delivers 14 inspection programs related to foods, plants and animals in 18 regions across Canada.
- U.S. Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition
The Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, known as CFSAN, is one of six product-oriented centers, in addition to a nationwide field force, that carry out the mission of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- U.S. Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
The mission of the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) is to protect America’s animal and plant resources.
- Office of Pesticide Programs at the U.S. EPA
OPP’s mission is to protect public health and the environment from the risks posed by pesticides
and to promote safer means of pest control.
- U.K. Food Standards Agency
The Agency’s functions are to provide advice and information on food safety, protect and support consumer choice through promoting accurate and meaningful labelling.
- EU Industry Guidance Documents on the Safety Assessment for GM Crops
New Industry guidance documents provide a common industry approach to meeting the health, environmental, food and feed
safety standards for GM crops, complementing the EU, WHO, FAO and OECD safety guidelines.